Through the years, the Kerry Piper, Tommy Nevin’s, and Muldoon’s have received critical acclaim for its food, service, and atmosphere. The three restaurants have won over 207 awards, and we are proud to have laid claim to some of Chicago’s most hallowed honors.
Some of the numerous awards won by the three restaurants are listed below:
- Playboy’s College Bar of the Month (Northwestern University)
- Maxim Magazines Best Shot in Chicago-“The Irish Rover”
- The Chicago Tribune rated our food 3 Forks… “One of the best.”
- Irish American News rated the Pub 4 pints, their highest award.
- Multiple Guinness Perfect Pint Awards
- Voted “Best Pub on the Southside” in 2000, 2001, 2003, and 2004
- Winner of the coveted Silver Platter Award